How good is your ear? If you can identify our mystery sound, you’ll win the cash prize pot!
We’ve teamed up with Millers to give you the chance to WIN CASH every weekday morning with Wave FM breakfast, by playing The Sound of Dundee & Perth.
Ali & Andy have been searching all over Dundee and Perth for their mystery noise. Every morning, after 8am, they’ll invite one caller to tell them what the sound is, and where it can be heard.
Every day Ali & Andy don’t get a correct answer, they’ll add an extra £10 to the prize pot. If you call up and correctly identify the noise, you’ll win the whole lot!
UPDATE: Our producer has very kindly given us a clue today:
The sound is NOT a machine!
Check out the wrong answers below:
- It’s not a weave machine at the Verdant Works
- Or a parking ticket from the Gallagher Retail Park
- Or a train door closing at the train station
- Or a drum roll from Remembrance Sunday
- Or a parking ticket from Ninewells Hospital
- Or a drill down at the Waterfront
- Or a tyre changing machine at Kwik Fit
- Or a ticket machine at the Overgate
- Or the sliding doors at Milton Asda
- Or a cash machine at the TSB
- Or a ticket machine at a City Council car park
- Or a key cutting machine at Timpson’s
- Or the print-works at DC Thomson
- Or a ticket machine on the Xplore Dundee buses
- Or a smoothie machine at the Overgate
- Or a coffee grinder in Braithwaite’s
- Or the swans at Brought Ferry
- Or a body detector at Dundee airport.
- Or a car collection machine at Marks and Spencer’s Seagate
- Or Rumble Strips/Cat’s Eyes on the side of the A90
- Or a ticket machine on a Stage Coach bus.
- Or a cash machine at Barclay’s Bank.
- Or a train idling at Dundee train station.
The current prize pot is currently £400!
Any ideas? Tune in from 8am every weekday morning to Wave FM Breakfast with Ali & Andy for your chance to win the cash prize!
Have a listen, and tune in to the Sound of Dundee and Perth with Millers – Stores in Carnoustie and Montrose. Enjoy the experience; transform your house into a home with the team at Millers.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before entering.